Our Clients include:
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Justice
Department of Commerce
Department of Agriculture
National Institute of Aging
National Institute of Mental Health
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
Lafayette Federal Credit Union
Navy Federal Credit Union
American Red Cross
Two factors affect cost savings: “where” and “when”
They also help determine the scope of the engagement recommendation
Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- CBP - Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) IV&V of the ACE Program
- MHG reviewed the ACE program contracts, processes and procedures in order to enhance performance, streamline processes, and institute financial and operational controls.
- CBP - OCIO IV&V of the TECs Program
- MHG is currently performing an IV&V of TECs Program progress versus milestones and cost performance.
- ICE - OCIO CIO Mentoring/Coaching, Roundtable Reviews, Industry Site Visits
- MHG provided organizational mentoring for the CIO with access to Fortune 100 companies, exploring industry best practices in IT Governance, Financial Management and Risk Mitigation.
- USCIS - IV&V of eVerify
- MHG assessed eVerify's capabilities, constructing a sensitivity model to allow the USCIS Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) to view Program performance under mandated and voluntary scenarios. MHG recommended a viable planning process for the Program and required acquisitions.
- FEMA - Strategic Planning and Governance Processes Assessments
- MHG provided an expert, independent review of the FEMA OCIO IT Strategy, Governance and Performance Measurement processes and metrics. MHG made recommendations for improvement of the IT Strategic Plan, instituted a governance process based on Quality Assurance, and created performance management metrics and processes necessary to ensure FEMA's maturation against the Government Accountability Office's (GAO's) Information Technology Investment Model (ITIM).